A reservation constitutes a two-way contract between the Seaside Sands Inn and you. It assures that your accommodations will be kept available for you for all the dates indicated, and it assures us that we can turn away other potential guests for the periods noted.
- Check-in 2:00 PM and check-out 10:00 PM
- A valid government identification (I.D) is required for registration
- Only adults (18 years or older) may register.
- Cancellation Policy: Compliance with the reservation cancellation policy which allows cancellations seven days prior to the check-in date for a full refund of deposit, less than seven days no refund is given. This assures us that we can turn away other potential guests for the dates indicated. Changes in pre-existing reservations must be made seven days prior to the check-in date. It is understood that the Seaside Sands Inn cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather, changes in the travel plans, personal sickness or injury, etc. No-show Policy Should a guest not arrive on the scheduled check-in date, the guest will be charged a no-show fee, and the remainder of the reservation will be canceled. The no-show fee is the deposit amount for the reservation.
- Please understand that the Seaside Sands Inn cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather, changes in travel plans, personal sickness or injury, etc. Prices and policies subject to change without notice.
- Guests may see the accommodation before checking-in. Once checked-in, no money can be returned or refunded (except the security deposit provided there is no damage or loss) for early departure/check-out due to your change of plans since the registration form can not be voided after check-in.
- Upon registration, all occupants must record their names & phone numbers. Unrecorded guest(s) risk accountability in an event of an emergency.
- All deposits to hold the room(s) are non-refundable if a guest does not check-in on the stipulated date/time. Upon registration, the place holding deposit is transferred to the room security deposit. All advance payment, including deposit, will be non-refundable if the reservation is canceled.
- Management may issue specific wristbands when deeming necessary. These wristbands must be worn by all occupants on their wrist as a form of ID during their stay at this facility. We will not replace lost wristbands. Any person without our specific wristband shall not be permitted on the motel premises by the security guard or hotel personnel.
- Children and minors may stay with a responsible adult registrant.
- The registrant shall be financially accountable for leaving a littered or unsanitary room or any loss or damage to the motel property by the occupants. The registrant must return all key(s), extra towels, etc. At check-out. Loss or damages, if any, shall be deducted out of the security deposit before any refund at check-out.
- No visitors are permitted on the property at any time.
- The following activities are deemed to be injurious to public health and therefore prohibited: loud and abusive noises coming from guests all hours of the day and night within and upon the motel’s premises; boisterous activities; unruly and profane language; public drunkenness; overcrowding upon or near the motel’s premises; use of fireworks; public urination; making of any noise of such character, intensity or duration as to be detrimental to the life, health or welfare of any individual or which either steadily or intermittently annoys, disturbs, injures or endangers the comfort, repose, peace or safety of any individual
- No cooking sports, horseplay, pets, or subletting of motel premises is permitted.
- No loitering, leaning, standing, or hanging around the motel balcony or deck is allowed.
- No drinking of alcohol outside of rooms is permitted.
- The registrant shall be responsible for the conduct of accompanying children and minors. New Jersey State Law prohibits alcohol consumption under the age of 21 years of age.
- All occupants are expected to dispose of beverage bottles/cans and cigarette butts properly. Extra garbage bags are available upon request.
- All occupants are responsible for their belongings.
- Guests are requested to lower the television volume after 11 PM.
- Management does not recommend barefoot walking on the motel property.
- This facility is a temporary vacation housing; occupants will not be considered residents of seaside heights. While registering, you must include your permanent address.
- Management reserves the right to enter the rented premises at reasonable hours for maintenance etc.
- Non-compliance with these rules will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Limited parking space will be provided on a first come first served basis for hotel guests only at additional cost
- The parking permit must be displayed clearly on rear-view-mirror, showing room # through the windshield.
- Park at your own risk.